Friday, December 30, 2011

Things I hate- sluts

There are many things I hate. Such as when a jack ass presses all the buttons on an elevator before they get off, spinache, bras and panties, knees, people, and teenage sluts.
I hate teenage sluts. I hate them because they wear so much fucking makeup you think they are 20. Like wtf? You don't need to use a whole tube of black eyeliner. Like no. Ill admit I wear a lot of makeup at least 3 layers of eye shadow but it looks natural. Not like I just got done with my shift as a clown at the circus.
Another thing I hate about them is they are all popular. Like wtf? Is that what popularity is based on these days? The sluttiest is
Ike th queen bee?
I'm Gona start numbering these
3.) gets all the guys.
What I don't get is all the slutty girls get all the guys. Is that all boys want? A slutty girl? What ever happened to a relationship based on love and whats inside. I will be honest I have not gone out with guys based on looks and popularity. And it's wrong. I mean I'd cry if someone did that to me. Well actually they did and I felt bad and I cried.
4.) duck face.
3 words. DON'T DO IT. no one likes it. It's unattractive and just makes you look mentally retarded.
5.) even the poor ones have cool clothes.
How is that? There are girls at my school who come from a poor family but she has all hollister, American eagle, straw berry, wet seal, and all these brand name things but like a lot of my jeans are from penny's and same with my cami's and my shorts and shoes are from Payless not ugg or Any where expensive,
6.) they are all skinny
Ok. So I'm on a swim team, I run on the treadmill when ever I have time, but none of the sluts do any sports what so ever. How are you fucking skinny like a twig!!?!?!? I don't get that?
7.) they piss me off.
Well that concludes my blog on what I hate-sluts

No comments:

Post a Comment